(Product ID: PSG-3)
The PSG-3 is a four channel digital pulse/delay generator used for controlling the timing of experiment parameters and can be used as an experiment master clock or externally triggered (or gated) by an external event. The PSG-3 replaces the PSG-2 in the ISSI product line.
Pulse width, delay, repetition rate, and other timing parameters are controlled by a simple user interface (or also by any web browser interface) and communication is via Ethernet or USB.
- Divide-by-N from 1-255
- Input Trigger Threshold 0.05-5.0V
- Two dual-channel independently programmable pulse generators (each PSG-3 has 4 total channels). The PSG-3 can produce two separate frequency outputs either synchronously or asynchronously.
- Four high-current TTL level outputs extend the utility of this generator by allowing it to drive low impedance loads (50 Ohms) such as solenoids and drive logic over long cable runs
- Remotely programmable through Ethernet or USB via simple software interface (or HTTP-based API)
- Multiple timing bases (us, ms)
- Multiple PSG-3s can be cascaded to increase the number of channels
- BNC inhibit input (TTL high level) to allow the PSG-3 to be gated by an external source
- User application controlled or external signal triggering
- Firmware upgradeability through USB
- 20 ns delay resolution
- 50 MHz maximum trigger rate
Ideal for laser timing systems, automated testing, and precision pulse applications.
3D CAD Drawing.pdf
User Interface: PSG-3 User Interface v1.5.5
PSG-3 Firmware: Latest Firmware
PSG-2 Datasheet: PDF
PSG-2 Manual: PDF
The PSG-3 can be controlled over any web browser on Windows, Linux, Mac, tablet or smartphone.
For ordering information please contanct our sale department: email@example.com or call us at (937) 630-3012
For technical support, please contact our support department: firstname.lastname@example.org