High-Speed Research Facilities
ISSI conducts on-site research for the development of mission-critical hypersonic propulsion systems for the Aerospace Systems Directorate of the Air Force Research Laboratory. Our services include:
- Experienced scientific, engineering, and technical staff for conducting scramjet research and data analysis.
- Professional design, fabrication, installation, and testing of scramjet components.
- Fundamental and applied compressible-flow research for development of high-speed, air-breathing propulsion devices.
- Advanced-diagnostics development in realistic-scale flow fields at high-speed flight conditions.
- Application of innovative concepts for improving scramjet component and system performance.
- Collaborative experimental and numerical studies for component development.
- In-depth technical reports, conference presentations, and peer-reviewed papers for publication in scientific journals.
- Operation, maintenance, and upgrade of facilities.
- Maintenance and upgrade of data-acquisition systems for control and measurement.